Sales & Marketing (2 Posts)
- Listening to the customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Negotiation the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Creating proposal documents , often a part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Dealing with multi-national and respect.
- Responsible for managing "Sales Activities" under the direct supervision of Manager.
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Email usage.
- Good communication skills including oral and written English.
- At least 1 year working experience as sales in IT field.
How to Apply
- Interested candidate can apply your resume with recent photo via mail to email@example.com and