Assistant Office Manager
Based in Yangon, Myanmar, the Assistant Office Manager will be a part of the compact team at Enterprise Singapore’s Yangon Overseas Centre. The Assistant Office Manager will work with the Regional Director, Business Development Managers and Singapore HQ Admin, Finance and HR departments, to support the Centre’s administration, accounts, HR, data collation, market information research and logistics work in accordance to the Yangon Overseas Centre’s daily operations.
• Support the Regional Director and the efforts of Singapore companies to enter the market. This includes handling walk-ins and phone and email queries.
• Manage the daily administration of the Centre, including, but not limited to, accounting/book-keeping, petty cash, salary disbursement, budgeting, monitoring of expense utilisation, rental/deposit and tax payments, renewal payments of licences/bank accounts, procurement, trip arrangements, vendors (vehicle, tickets, hotels, equipment and machinery) etc.
• Oversee the maintenance of the office and its inventories and assets
· Assistance in ad-hoc event management on an occasional basis
· Assist in sourcing for, and acquire, information and intelligence strategic to the interests of Enterprise Singapore and Singapore companies; and
· Support the Regional Director in any other duties, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
· You should have a recognised degree, with at least five years of experience in the capacity of a personal assistant, admin, finance or HR executive and general office management.
· You should be proficient in the MS Office software, especially Word and Excel.
· You would ideally have worked in an international organisation, embassy, MNC and be exposed to international guidelines for procurement, financial prudence and a corporate structure. Your role entails much liaison with Singapore HQ and regional colleagues.
· You should be resourceful, able to multi-task and possess native proficiency in Burmese and excellent written and spoken English.
· Being a team player with a can-do attitude, eager to learn and an excellent eye for detail and accuracy are essential attributes.
About Enterprise Singapore
We are a statutory board under the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry championing Singapore enterprise development. We have 36 overseas centres around the world to facilitate Singapore enterprise growth and internationalisation plans. Our Yangon Overseas Centre is also the Commercial Section of the Embassy of Singapore in Yangon.
Email your cover letter, CV, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org