Myanmar Seilone Group instills in its portfolio of leading construction, services and trading companies consistently high standards of quality, professionalism and expertise. Our reputation for family values, ethical growth and empowerment of our people ensures that the Myanmar Seilone name, common to all our companies, is synonymous with quality of international distinction.
• Keep and maintain departmental document filing
• Take care of finger print (Time in/out) machine record and its operation
• Handling stationary inventory control, office supplies and office monthly billing
• Draft up official correspondences
• Support and participate in other activities as requested necessarily.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree
• Experiences in HR and Administration field
• Able to prepare official letter format
• Ability to operate PC efficiently, MS office
• Strong team work spirits, female
Send your CV to No. 304, Pyay Road, Sanchaung Tsp, Yangon (or) email@example.com