Andovar is an international provider of comprehensive content globalization solutions headquartered in Singapore with a global support structure spanning Asia and the Americas. Our progressive communications solutions cover a complete range of localization, content creation, multimedia and multilingual SEO solutions. The core of our services is in project management and resource qualification, expertise which is used to ensure a properly fitted workflow for any engagement.
Andovar is seeking a number of movie subtitle translators to work on a large movie subtitle translation project for a leading media company. The project is to translate 2,000 English movies to Burmese.
This is work from home position: you must have a reliable internet connection and computer. We can provide successful candidates with the workload that suits your availability.
· Full-time translators should expect to work 40 hours/week.
· Part-time translators should expect to work 20 hours/week.
· Full-time translators: USD 800 (approximately 1,070,000 MMK) per month
· Part-time translators: USD 400 (approximately 534,700 MMK) per month
This task requires to do the movie subtitle translation (English > Burmese) project for a leading media company.
· Be a native of Burmese.
· Excellent command of English.
· Translation experience is not required.
· You must own a recent model computer with a reliable internet connection.
· Willing to work on subtitling software.
· Willing to take a short test to prove ability. These tests will be evaluated by Andovar and the client.
To apply, please visit https://www.andovar.com/Burmese-subtitle-translators-required