MOC was founded in Oct 1st, 2016 in Yangon, Myanmar.
The goal of MOC is to be the largest online content developer in Myanmar. We launched our first apps for consumers in Mar 1st, 2017 that included onlyinburma.com, langyaung.com and lolburma.com
Today we have 8 mobile apps/online properties with over 300,000 combined users per month across entertainment, social and lifestyle categories and plan to launch more in the coming year.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for all Content strategy and development across all MOC Digital properties.
· Ability to manage and supervise the content team along with any freelancers.
· Create engaging content in Myanmar language with the ability to repurpose content in English a huge asset.
· Manage all our social media content across all properties and increase our likes/engagements
· Collaborate and work closely with Marketing team to coordinate between content and all advertising campaigns including help develop Marketing copy and concepts.
· Brainstorm across all MOC teams and senior managers on new product launches and existing properties.
· Create strategic partnerships with other content provider
Requirements and Qualifications
• 3 to 5 year previous experience as a Marketing Manager and/or Digital Expert for similar organizations a must.
• Proficiency using and buying media across facebook, google search + ads, and other platforms.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
• Vast network of strategic partners and freelancers plus working with celebrities is an asset.
• English language is a must.
Apply to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org