MOC was founded in Oct 1st, 2016 in Yangon, Myanmar.
The goal of MOC is to be the largest online content developer in Myanmar. We launched our first apps for consumers in Mar 1st, 2017 that included onlyinburma.com, langyaung.com and lolburma.com
Today we have 8 mobile apps/online properties with over 300,000 combined users per month across entertainment, social and lifestyle categories and plan to launch more in the coming year.
Duties and Responsibilities
• In charge of all Marketing and Strategy for all 8 MOC Digital properties.
• Responsible for Marketing budget and ensure we are achieving company objectives.
• Ability to purchase and execute media on facebook for both paid and organic.
• Gather, interpret and report analytical information from all digital platforms (website traffic, user engagement, conversion rates), using web analytics tools.
• Monthly/weekly reports covering all digital media, promotional activity, and other marketing
projects as required incl. budget/spends.
• Work alongside Senior management and product teams for new product launches and brainstorm for all product development.
• Planning, delivery, and writing of all social media activities to coordinate with all existing marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Work with both graphic designers in-house and freelances to achieve all marketing objectives.
• Main point of contact for external marketing vendor relationships including public relations.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Requirements and Qualifications
• 3 to 5 year previous experience as a Marketing Manager and/or Digital Expert for similar organizations a must.
• Proficiency using and buying media across facebook, google search + ads, and other platforms.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
• Vast network of strategic partners and freelancers plus working with celebrities is an asset.
• English language is a must.
email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org