- Daewoo Amara Hotel next to the Inya-Lake has been reborn as one of LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS, the No. 1 Hotel Chain in Korea.
- LOTTE HOTEL will become the representative of Yangon, with the landmark which includes 15-story 5 Star luxury hotel and 29-story serviced residence, locating by the Inya-Lake.
- LOTTE HOTEL offers 658 guestrooms, 5 restaurants, 6 banquet rooms, and 5 convenience facilities (Fitness Club, Spa, Outdoor Pool, Club Lounge, and Business Center)
Lotte Group consists of over 60 business units employing 60,000 people engaged in such diverse industries as candy manufacturing, beverages, hotels, fast food, retail, financial services, heavy chemicals, electronics, IT, construction, publishing, and entertainment. Lotte's major operations are overseen by Shin's family in Japan and South Korea, with additional businesses in China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, USA, UK, Russia, Philippines, Pakistan and Poland (Lotte bought Poland's largest candy company Wedel from Kraft Foods in June 2010). Today, Lotte is the largest confectionery manufacturer in South Korea, and is the third largest in Japan behind Meiji Seika and Ezaki Glico in terms of sales revenue when only the sales of Lotte's confectioneries are counted.
· The Director of Front Office is in charge of all guest room employees. Place employees in appropriate places
· Motivate employees and support self-improvement through continual training and feedback
· Manage employee work hours in an efficient manner in compliance with applicable laws
· Collection of customer preference data, email addresses, etc.
· Teach the trainee on the importance of customer-oriented service and nurture confidence and pride in the work
· Be responsible for the promotion of customer-oriented service and maintain perfect knowledge of services offered by the hotel
· Receive and handle customer complaints. Report to the GM if necessary
· Supervise and evaluate employees' professional appearance and attitude to enhance service quality
· When receiving state guests, inspect the main preparations, and receive and send off the guests along with the GM
· Inspect and manage facilities in and out of guest rooms and the hotel for the safety of the clients
· Regularly inspect the condition of fixtures and other items used in customer service. Create a purchase plan and manage it
· Manage all equipment in fitness facility. Keep informed of their numbers and repair status
· Supervise and maintain the availability, cleanliness and tidiness of stationery and other
· Supervise employees' compliance with sanitation, cleanliness, and fire prevention, health and safety standards
· Regulate customer management and profit statistics
· Manage and improve profit/loss for the improvement of revenue and operational profit
· Manage the expenditure of each account in the budget in an efficient manner. Approve the use of the budget
· Maximize revenue and secure a high occupancy rate by identifying guest room status
· Create an annual operational plan, inspect its implementation, and regulate it appropriately
· Perform Front Office tasks in compliance to the manual and the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Manage and supervise their consistent implementation by employees
· Keep informed on the status of the hotel in preparation of customer inquiry
· Supervise currency exchange and safe access
· Manage customer-related matters. Report any noteworthy matters to the G.M.
· Promote a positive and cooperative work environment for teamwork
· Constantly work on self-improvement
· Maintain a close, cooperative relationship with other departments to guarantee effective communication
· Must have fluent English skills to serve guests and make reports
· Must be a good communicator. Must be able to train and make reports
· Must show basic computer proficiency such as with MS Word
· Must show understanding of guest room revenues and basic calculations
· Must show understanding of, and proficiency in, equipment and fixture used in the operation of the front office
· Must be knowledgeable about applicable laws regarding the operation of hotels and guest rooms
· Career Level : Director
· Education : High school diploma or higher in related field preferred
· Experience : Experience in front office work and guest room management