Junior accountant will be responsible for:
· Responsible for daily cash-flow management and petty cash control.
· Reviewing & checking payment vouchers for project costs and others expenses.
· Issuing project cost reports for review to financial controller.
· Others office secretarial duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or LCCI level III.
· Proven experience in accounting field and accounting software (preferably 3+ years)
· Analytical, with an eye for details and good MS Office skills
· Positive attitude and high attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· English proficiency is preferred
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than 29/9/17.