Koe Koe Tech is Myanmar’s fastest growing IT Social Enterprise, building mobile and web solutions for the health and legal sectors. We are a team of motivated, skilled professionals and we’re reaching out to add two Part-Time Legal Content Writers who will help us expand our Web and Mobile based legal application. The ideal candidate preferably has a degree in law and/or relevant work experience, superior writing skills in both English and Myanmar, and the ability to work independently in a part time contracting role with little supervision.
• Researches, develops and writes appropriate legal content for Koe Koe Tech’s web and mobile based law application;
• Stays abreast of new trends, developments and events in the law practice area;
• Writes regular news feeds with engaging content;
• Makes sure all content is rigorously sourced, monitored and counter-checked;
• Works independently and under tight deadlines.
• Advanced reporting and writing skills in English and Burmese;
• Excellent research and analytical skills in the law practice area;
• Ability to understand and explain complex legal topics;
• Good knowledge of regular office software (Microsoft, Google)
• Demonstrates flexibility and initiative.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to Mr. Thura (HR Director) via firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.