We are an SME Oil & Gas firm, registered with MIC.
Members from our board of directors have been overall in charge for the construction of the Jet Fuel storage facilities for Nay Pyi Daw & Yangon International Airports.
We represent leading brands of Fuel Retails solutions, as well as lead a Joint Venture effort in fabricating Octane/Diesel storage tanks in various depots around Myanmar.
Our company looks forward to welcome all applicants for positions offered by us.
Marketing and Business Developement Executive. JOB Still Available (Updated 9th August 2016)
Working at an SME registered with MIC.
1. Call and arrange appointments with Companies in the Fuel Retail Industry (Petrol Stations).
2. On the Job Training provided, to prepare you for presentations during meetings.
3. Must be independent, motivated and work effectively without much supervision.
4. Think of innovative ways to expand clientele base for Company.
1. Fluent in English and Burmese.
2. Females, age 21-35.
3. Fresh Graduates, or those with experience are welcome.
4. Must be willing to learn.
5. Responsible personality.
6. Attractive pay package, inclusive of travelling expenses and monthly phone-call credits.
7. Attractive fixed commission rates for acquiring contracts.
8. Salary will be based on interview, as well as academic qualifications, work experince and aptitude.
9. Yearly salary review for increment based on past year performance.
10. Montly attendance and punctuality bonuses.
Send your Full CV / Resume with Photo, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful Applicant(s) will be invited for interview.