Myanmar Red Cross Society (MRCS) is volunteer based humanitarian organization throughout the whole country acting with and for the most vulnerable at all times. MRCS initial Salary determination will be calculated depending on applicant's competencies and experiences. Benefit Package consists of Paid Medical, Annual, Casual Leave, On-Duty for Training, Provide Cost Living Allowance, Accommodation Allowance& Hardship Allowance for specific area, Training and Development Opportunities, Promotion and Management Development.
Program Background: Myanmar Red Cross Society is now responding in Mine Risk Education Program in all over the country and preparing for recovering actions in selected areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
• Myanmar National
• Any Graduate
• Minimum 3 years of related field
• Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal communication skill
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines and adhere to program schedule
• Effective computer skills as well as Microsoft word, excel and power point are desirable
• Effective Local language skill
• Perform related duties assigned by Director
• Red Cross Volunteers are preferable
Application process: Please send your application letter, CV, and related documents to;
Head Office: Branch Office:
Myanmar Red Cross Society Myanmar Red Cross Society
Razathingaha Road, Dekhinathiri, No. 42, Red Cross Building,
Nay Pyi Taw. Kannar/Strand Road,
Or Email: email@example.com Botahtaung Township, Yangon.
For more information and application, please visit to the www.redcross.org.mm.
Please mention "Position Title" in subject if you apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.