Myanmar Red Cross Society (MRCS) is volunteer based humanitarian organization throughout the whole country acting with and for the most vulnerable at all times. MRCS initial Salary determination will be calculated depending on applicant's competencies and experiences. Benefit Package consists of Paid Medical, Annual, Casual Leave, On-Duty for Training, Provide Cost Living Allowance, Accommodation Allowance& Hardship Allowance for specific area, Training and Development Opportunities, Promotion and Management Development.
Program Background: Myanmar Red Cross Society is now responding in Mine Risk Education Program in all over the country and preparing for recovering actions in selected areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
Program and Financial Management
· Assist to National MRE Coordinator for overall MRE activities as well as finance.
Coordination and Collaboration
· Coordinate with MRE actor.
· Closely coordinate and mobilize the MRE Officer (Field) for MRE awareness section in community.
· Closely coordinate with National MRE Coordinator and MRE Officer (Field) for day to day activities.
· Promote coordination and cooperation among the selected branches and state and Head Quarter.
· Work with the delegates and program staff to conduct field visits to program sites to provide training, facilitation ,technical imput , follow-up and monitoring of activities as required.
Planning, Budgeting, Monitoring and Reporting
· Develop and submit quarterly work plans and budget for each activities as per action plan.
· Preparation of detail budgeting, budget break down calculation, working advance and clearance and budget control and monitoring regarding to the POA.
· Conduct regular monitoring visit to branches, targeted IDPs and host communities to support the Branch activities and provide feedback report to National MRE Coordinator.
· Submit monthly, quarterly and annual report including field monitoring report to Director through National MRE Coordinator.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
• Myanmar National
• Any Graduate
• Must have experience of working as a RCV or Staff at least 2 years in MRCS
• Strong leadership, negotiation, mobilization, monitoring and evaluation and interpersonal communication skill
• Must respect local traditional customs
• Able to travel to Field frequently with short notice
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines and adhere to program schedule
• Effective computer skills as well as Microsoft word, excel and power point are desirable
• Effective Local language skill
• Perform related duties assigned by Director
• Red Cross Volunteers are preferable
Application process: Please send your application letter, CV, and related documents to;
Head Office: Branch Office:
Myanmar Red Cross Society Myanmar Red Cross Society
Razathingaha Road, Dekhinathiri, No. 42, Red Cross Building,
Nay Pyi Taw. Kannar/Strand Road,
Or Email: email@example.com Botahtaung Township, Yangon.
For more information and application, please visit to the www.redcross.org.mm.
Please mention "Position Title" in subject if you apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.