Par3 Software is a Singapore company that specializes in Business Process Digital Transformation. We had help organizations and government agencies automate their business processes, increases their profitability and gain competitive advantage.
Our revolutionary workflow application platform, FloWave®, helps Multinational Corporation (MNC) and Small Medium Enterprises (SME) alike to achieve tremendous improvement in their business efficiency and productivity, which in return bring their Human Resources and Investment Cost DOWN by up to 90%.
We are expanding regionally and looking for talented people to join our team.
· Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base.
· Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
· Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
· Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
· Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
· Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
· Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
· Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
· Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
· Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
· Collect and document competitive intelligence.
· IIS, Web Server, Cloud .
· Window Server Administration.
· Network knowledge, TCPIP, Routing, DNS.
· MS SQL, Database knowledge.
Background of the Pre Sales Consultant
· Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
· Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience and familiar with software SDLC.
· An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
· Previous experience working for a software company in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Kindly send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary.