· To coordinate Saving and credit cooperatives development activities and promotional activities of the project SCC with project field staffs
· To provide technical support/ translation and necessary information to project manager
· To coordinate the train program of the project village , township level and divisional level
· To supervise and monitor SCC Promotional officers/ Field officers monthly schedule coordinate Project Manager
· To coordinate with to Union of Monetary business on Intern lending bookkeeping and implement the strategic plan
· To prepare monthly progress report summary based on project template
· To coordination with local agencies such as CCS, cooperative department , Ministry of cooperative and other all related organization.
· To provide logistic on training , venue reservation food and transportation
· To follow up the project activity calendar
· To maintain all the necessary procumbent procedures
· To assist Resident Training officer maintain case book and necessary account records
· To Participate in cooperative training programs organized by ACCU’s project.
· To keep the focus of the coop philosophy about helping members and evaluate the performance of the SCC to ensure quality of work and service to members.
· To Maintain good public relations with those within and beyond the credit union movement and keep close contact with Cooperative Debarment , Cooperative organization donor organization and Primary cooperatives
· To Perform any other duties as assigned by the Project Manager or on behalf
· With good command of written and spoken English
· University graduate of Accounting /Economics background
· Hard working and can work independently
· Dynamic and creative
· With positive attitude towards work
· With working experience of 5 years preferably with /Cooperatives/Banking or Microfinance as trainer
· With computer skills on WinWord, PowerPoint, Excel and other software applications
· Skills in computer programming and web designing is an advantage
· Skill on As marketing and trainer on development
Please send your application letter and resume to:
The Project Manager
Building Sustainable Savings and Cooperatives in Myanmar
18/1 Lonkan Ward, Pathein, Yangon Rd.
Tel & Fax: (95) 4 2 29162 09420008268