Nova Palm Myanmar is a new and upcoming company in both the Garment and Construction sector based in Yangon. We are a young, dynamic and professional driven company seeking for self-motivated individuals because the company is in progress of expanding. We believe that through excellent products and services in collaboration with our partners and customers, Nova Palm Myanmar will be able to achieve endless successes. If you want to join a professional, flexible, team-oriented company and are willing to learn and grow together, please join us!
• Setting quality standards for the factory following buyer’s requirements and guidance for each departments and processes.
• Establish SOPs for production and preparatory processes to get right first time quality from each process. Develop MIS for quality measurement and recording quality.
• When established quality standards are there in a company they need to follow and control the factory quality standard.
• Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
• Perform in - line inspection and end-of-line inspection in sewing floor.
• Perform inline inspection, pre-final audit and final inspection in finishing department.
• Audit of the packed goods prior to offering shipment to buyer QA.
• Responsible for analysis quality reports and prepare improvement plan.
• Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality audits in manufacturing process.
This position is responsible mainly for ensuring the quality of the garments during manufacturing and also interacting with the clients.
· Must be detail-oriented
· Minimum 3 years experience in QC/QA field in Garment/Clothing
· High school diploma
· Understanding the customers’ quality requirements.
· Organizing & training quality control department.
· Ensuring proper flow of quality requirements to the QC department.
· Ensuring proper flow of quality requirements to the Production Department.
· Establishing quality plans, parameters, inspection systems, frequency, sampling techniques, etc..
· Inspection, testing, measurements as per plan.
· Record deviations
· Feed back to Production Department.
· Plan for further improvement.
Please submit Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org