Stratio, Inc. was founded in 2013 as the culmination of a decade of work done at Stanford University to bring innovation to our lifestyles through its patented shortwave infrared (SWIR) technologies. As a result of longstanding efforts, Stratio launched LinkSquare®, a pocket-sized spectrometer, in 2017, and is currently in the making of the world’s first smartphone-compatible SWIR camera BeyonSense™ to unveil in 2019. Powered by its proprietary sensor making technologies and machine learning techniques, Stratio is revolutionizing the SWIR sensing field and opening up many new high volume applications. You can learn more about us at: http://www.stratiotechnology.com
Stratio team is aiming to bring shortwave infrared (SWIR) imaging solutions to daily lives. We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist who will join us to scale our sales & marketing as we continue our growth in Myanmar. You’ll work alongside the head of the Myanmar office and identify and drive opportunities to build our business. This role will have a direct impact on top-priority business goals and will provide accelerated learning with a world-class team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Build and nurture strong relationships with Stratio’s current and potential customers in the Southeast Asian market, partnering to find solutions solving their problems
· Work closely with our business teams to implement and validate project documentation
· Maintain, and develop if necessary, tracking processes, analyses, and forecasting to optimize performance of prior strategies and recommend improvements to future strategies
· Build effective marketing collateral and assets with our marketing team – design strategy for and write effective copy and content for the marketing material
· Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
· Responsible for meeting bi-annual goals and business objectives
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
· BA/BS degree in a business discipline
· 1+ year experience working with/for the public sectors and/or international organizations is a plus
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Self-starter, reliable team player with ability to deliver quality projects on time.
· Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
· Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.