Par3 Software is a Singapore company that specializes in Business Process Digital Transformation. We had help organizations and government agencies automate their business processes, increases their profitability and gain competitive advantage.
Our revolutionary workflow application platform, FloWave®, helps Multinational Corporation (MNC) and Small Medium Enterprises (SME) alike to achieve tremendous improvement in their business efficiency and productivity, which in return bring their Human Resources and Investment Cost DOWN by up to 90%.
We are expanding regionally and looking for talented people to join our team.
· Identify potential customers and clients based on business directories, leads and referrals from existing customers, visitors to trade shows and conferences.
· Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
· Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
· Discuss business, product or service needs with new and current customers.
· Obtain requirement, surveys, existing or new process and other documents for use by company in formulating bids.
· Prepare or distribute literature, videos and also other presentations of information about company and products or services.
· Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
· Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
· Present and negotiate price, credit and other sales or service agreement terms and conditions.
· Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
· Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
· Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM system.
· Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
· Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
· Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
· Following up on leads generated by other departments.
· Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
· Answer customer questions about availability, delivery schedules, warranties and servicing of products.
· Ensure scheduled or proper delivery of products and services.
· Offer ongoing technical support to the customer after purchase.
· Suggest additional uses of a product.
· Experience in Sales
· Competency in English
· Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
· Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
· Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
· Ability to create and deliver presentations
· Fast learner and quick thinker
· Passionate about sales
· Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
Kindly send your CV/Resume to email@example.com and indicate your Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary.