1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales targets and other trade factors.
2. Develop new clients by meeting new prospects door-to-door, phone calls, and other method of communication.
3. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
4. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
5. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in B2B selling of industrial products and food product industry. Preference would be given to people who have worked directly in selling Food ingredients and more particularly seasoning.
- Desired attribute:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Myanmar native + English (or Chinese) speaking.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Words, able to research on internet through search engine and/or facebook.
Please email resume to: SeafarerLC@gmail.com
Telephone: +95 9263 627229