· Documents Control, financial transactions by entering account information.
· Preparing key input for summarizing current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports – (for auditor (MFRS) and consolidated audited report (IFRS))
· Managing Approval process documents, Cash Transaction, Payment process between YASEC and Amata Corporation PCL.
· Managing Cash and responsible for USD accounts and MMK accounts
1. Prepare Bank reconciliation statement every month.
2. Posting to General Ledger and sub ledger.
3. Reconcile sub ledger balances with General Ledger.
4. Maintain various registers like Investment register, Earnest money deposit register, TA/DA register, Inward bill register etc.
5. Prepare monthly management reports.
6. Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
7. Maintain good internal and accounting control on accounts receivable processing and payment. Control payment voucher processing for operating and capital expenditures.
8. Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
9. Perform fixed asset inventory validation, conduct inventory auditing, and assess the condition of equipment.
10. Handle other tasks as assigned by the Manager from time to time.
11. Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
12. Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
13. Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
Yangon OFFICE - 515, Hledan Centre, Corner of Pyay Road and Hledan Road
Yangon Amata Smart and Eco City Limited
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
successful candidate will be trainbed in BKK and work base in Yangon