The Role — Senior Graphic Designer[Work From Home]
As a creative and Senior Designer for PenTool, you’ll transform ideas into compelling visuals and brand experiences that speak to the intended audience. Your primary role is to identify trends, conceive and deliver exceptional design and creative work that are consistent with the image and visual language of the brand.
Armed with a flair for outside-the-box thinking and high proficiency in visual execution, you’re comfortable with exploring new approaches and designing for multiple mediums to communicate brand and campaign messages effectively.
• Develop and create designs, campaigns, experiences that capture bold and out-of-the-ordinary thinking in considered executions
• Research and identify trends and techniques that align with the visual language
• Work with team internally towards given targets and execute creative work with defined design languages and strategies
• Design for multiple mediums (eg. packaging, communications) and ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
• Take direction from multiple angles, without losing sight of the creative vision
• Manage multiple projects and ensure correct filing of digital files created
You could be the one if you have/ are:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
• At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in agencies
• ***High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
• Curious mind with a keen eye for design
• Excellent visualization, communication and collaboration skills
• Pixel-perfect attention to detail
• Manage multiple projects and changing priorities
• Open to feedback and ability to adapt quickly
• Knowledge of design for Web [Adobe XD], Video, software is desirable.
Work From Home Setup.
Office hour 9Am to 6PM.
You’ll be working with like-minded individuals in a full-time role.
How to apply [*]
Please apply with your updated resume, portfolio and expected salary email to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.