- Designing and creating robust interfaces to integrate a variety of systems and technologies to solve business problems and create scalable solutions
- Develops deep understanding of company’s existing technology platforms and their interfaces as required by project work
- Evaluates and recommends interface approaches to create high performing, scalable solutions
- Drives towards industry standards and RESTful services, but understands limitations of legacy systems and identifies appropriate integration approaches
Refer above job description.
MSc Degree or BSc Degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or related field, with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
Proven record of API development on projects with the following skills:
- Experience designing and creating robust and secure RESTful web API and microservices
- Good understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of REST approaches
- Deep understanding of HTTP as a protocol including content negotiation, idempotency, and the various response codes and their semantic meanings
- Has experience handling RESTful HTTP/JSON or SOAP APIs at scale
- Strong technical skills across the entire development stack
- Experience using Test-driven development
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum development team setting
- Experience with APIGee or similar API Management or API Gateway products a plus
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration & Delivery a plus
- Understanding of various API Specification standards like API Blueprint, Open API (Swagger) a plus
THIS VACANCY IS FOR IMMEDIATE POSITION FROM ONE OF THE LEADING MNCS IN SINGAPORE.
If you are interested and qualified, please email your complete CV with details of experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.